Driving a lot of traffic o your internet business will make it succeed. That is the difference between those that fail and those that don’t. Traffic.
There ar e lots of who offer online marketing tips on developing a beautiful site or user friendly interface. But none of these matter until you are generating traffic And that requires time.
Here are a few of online marketing techniques that you should implement. Remember, You need to be aware that these tips take time to come into action. You will need to carry on for at least 3 months prior to starting seeing real results.
1) Article Marketing – Write articles on keywords in your niche. Be sure that the keyword is in the title and a few times in the body content. Post your articles to sites like ezine. You really need to have at least 80 articles up towards the end of your 3rd month.
2) Video marketing – Create videos on keywords in your niche. Finding content for videos and articles is easy, just do some investigation on Google and take some notes. You need to have at least 80 videos up by day 90.
3) Social media marketing – Create social profiles with Facebook, twitter, and MySpace then start adding friends. You have to have at least 5,000 on each profile. Improve your profile with links to your articles and videos. Don’t be afraid of connecting with people and having a chat. Make sure you brand yourself, put up some holiday pictures.
4) Online marketing blog – Develop a blog that you can post your articles and videos on. You also would like your social media profiles to link to this site. Offer something free, like an ebook so you can capture peoples emails and begin building a list.
5) Email marketing – After you have an email list you can send out quality information. People will learn to see you as a niche leader and are then far more likely to pay for you.
6) Pay per click – this method is recommend only after you’re generating traffic rom free advertising. You need to do your research on pay per click before you begin. Google AdWords is renowned for swallowing huge amounts of money if you don’t know what you’re doing.
The online marketing tips above are in reality very easy to implement and if there will be something you don’t understand, you will discover the answer on the web somewhere. The tough part of all of this is the period of time you will have to put in and the amount of time it will take for things to start happening. Just adhere to it.